Friday, November 3, 2017

Ice Cream Sundae with Want2Scrap

Today I am sharing my Ice Cream Sundae Card featuring Want2Scrap Sleek Strips Rhinestones in Red and Want2Scrap Sleek Strips Rhinestones in Black. The design paper is from Heartfelt Creations Young At Heart Collection and the stamp and coordinating die is from Heartfelt Creations Berry Delicious Cling Stamp Set its coordinating Berry Cafe Die,


I die cut the the design paper using Spellbinders and sponged the edges of the blue design paper with Teal Zeal Ink.  I then adhered the design paper using pop dots and adhesive as needed.  I stamped the sundae image on white card stock with Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copics.  I added Ensalada Glitter to the green stem and leaves and Pompeii Glitter to the ice cream sundae glass.  I adhered the sundae using pop dots to the center of the card front.  I adhered the sentiment as shown.  I added the Black and Red Sleek Strip Rhinestones to the design paper, as shown.  I also cut one red and one black rhinestone from each of the Sleek Strips and adhered it to the sentiment. Finally,  I finished by adhering a large Black Pearl and a large Red Pearl to the upper left hand corner.



Have a great day!





Want2Scrap Products:

Want2Scrap Sleek Strips Rhinestones - Black
Want2Scrap Sleek Strips Rhinestone - Red
72 Count - Black Pearls - Self Adhesive
72 Count - Red Pearls - Self Adhesive

Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Heartfelt Creations Berry Delicious Cling Stamp Set and Berry Cafe Die

Other Products:  White Cardstock; Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black and Teal Zeal; Copics; Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent  -  Ensalada and  Pompeii

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...