Friday, March 2, 2018

Graphic 45 Easter Tag

Today I am sharing with you an Easter Tag I created using beautiful design paper from Graphic 45 and Want2Scrap Wild Plum Pearls Swirls Finesse. I covered the Manila Tag using Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments - Heart Song Paper and added the vintage image and sentiment from Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments - Heart Song Paper.  I added Art Glitter Ensalada Glitter with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive to the image. 


Then I adhered a LeCreme Pearl and added the Wild Plum Pearls Swirls Finesse, cutting to fit as needed.


At the top of the tag I used LeCreme Pearls and Sage Green Pearls and added seam binding to the hole.

Very quickly you have a beautiful vintage tag to add to your Easter basket.  Have a great day!




Want2Scrap Products:

72 Count - LeCreme Pearls - Self Adhesive
72 Count - Sage Green Pearls - Self Adhesive
Swirls Finesse - Wild Plum Pearls - Self Adhesive

Other Products:  Manila Tag; Seam Binding; Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments - Easter Greetings Paper and Heart Song Paper; Art Glitter Ultrafine Transprent Glitter - Ensalada
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...