Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Just Because Birdhouse Card

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing my Just Because Birdhouse Card featuring Want2Scrap's Birdhouses Chipboard Embellishment.  The design paper is from Echo Park's  Fine and Dandy 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  I added Sprinkle 'N Sparkle Starfire Semi-Transparent Glitter (G1017) to the design paper to add some sparkle.  I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities A Gilded Life Petite Pennants Etched Dies to cut the design paper.


I colored the Birdhouse Chipboard Embellishment with Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint in Walnut Brown and SilverGold. To create the shingles on the birdhouse, I used a Wow Embossing Pen and Sparkle 'N Sprinkle Fiery Brown Embossing Powder (EP369)  and heat set it.  Also, I added some Swirls Finesse - White Pearls, cutting to fit.


The sentiment is from Sparkle 'N Sprinkles' Thinking of You Stamp Set (769P6) and I embossed the sentiment using Bull Frog Embossing Powder (EP404).  I finished the card by adding Sage Green Pearls and cutting a couple coral pearls from a Nestabling Beaded Square Coral Pearl set to use as an embellishment.


Have a great day!



JUST BECAUSE BIRDHOUSE CARD

Want2Scrap Products
Birdhouses Chipboard Embellishment Pack
Swirls Finesse - White Pearls - Self Adhesive
72 Count - Sage Green Pearls - Self Adhesive
Nestabling Beaded Square Coral Pearl

Cross Promotional Partner Products--
Sparkle N Sprinkle Products:
Spellbinders:
Other Products:  Echo Park Fine and Dandy 6 x 6 Paper Pad; VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad; WOW Embossing Pen; Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Walnut Brown and SilverGold
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...