Friday, December 4, 2015

The Robin's Nest Red Glitter Tree Christmas Card

Today I am sharing a card featuring The Robin's Nest Christmas Collection.  This 5" x 7" card uses The Robin's Nest White Glitter Cardstock for its card base.  I then adhered a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of Christmas Tree Glitter Cardstock onto the card base.  I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment with white ink at the bottom of the card.  Next I adhered Crimson Mini Dew Drops and Silver Bell Dew Drops to the trees to look like ornaments.  Finally, I added Pearl White Diamond Dew Drops to the top of the tree in the shape of a star.


This quick and easy card was really fun to make.  Have a great day!

post signature


The Robin's Nest Products:



Other Products:
Taylored Expressions Banner Holidays (sentiment); Colorbox Ink

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...