Friday, April 17, 2015

Summer Time Card with Want2Scrap and Graphic 45

Hello everyone!  I don't know about you, but I am so ready for Summer time and the fresh fruits and vegetables from the garden that come along with the warmer season here where I live in Indiana.  I created this card using Graphic 45 design paper with Sleek Strips Pearls in LeCreme and  LeCreme PearlsCranberry Pearls and Sage Green Pearls thinking about Summer time.


The Sleek Strips Pearls in LeCreme beautifully accent the design paper.


And the LeCreme PearlsCranberry Pearls and Sage Green Pearls coordinate perfectly with the Graphic 45 paper.

Have a great day!




Want2Scrap Products:



Cross Promotional Partner Products:



Other Products:

  • Bazzill Cardstock


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...