Thursday, March 26, 2015

Want2Scrap Garden Themed Chipboard Album

Spring is in the air and today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing a garden themed Chipboard Album featuring Paper House Productions Blossom Paper Pad 6 x 6 and lots of Want2Scrap's beautiful products.  The cover uses Want2Scrap  Nestaboard Labels Two and Nestabling  Labels Two - Silver Rhinestones with Paper House Productions Garden Canvas Art Sticker.  I also used Allure Swirl - Silver RhinestonesPink RhinestonesTurquoise RhinestonesSilver/Clear Rhinestones and Paper House Productions Gardening Cardstock Stickers.


On the page on the left,  I matted our family photo on orange cardstock that has been die cut with Spellbinders A2 Fancy Weave and added some Pink Rhinestones and Orange Rhinestones.  On the page on the right, I matted our photo on orange cardstock that has been die cut with Spellbinders Decorative Labels One, added Nestabling Labels One Green Rhinestones, a Brackets Kimmie - Silver Rhinestones to the top of the page and Paper House Productions Mom 3D Stickers to both pages.


On the page on the left, I used Silver/Clear RhinestonesHome - Fancy Chipboard Word painted with Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Walnut and a sticker from Paper House Productions Mom 3D Stickers.  On the right page, I matted my photo on cardstock die cut with Spellbinders Decorative Labels EightWhite PearlsSwirls - Pink Rhinestones and a Butterfly - 1" Yellow.


On the left page, I matted my photo on pink cardstock die cut with Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles, I added Allure Swirl - Silver RhinestonesButterfly - 1" Apple Green and Paper House Productions Garden Canvas Art Stickers.  Along the right page I used Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett - Beautiful Blooms in Silver Rhinestones.




I also used Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Lime, Lemonade and Caribbean Blue throughout the album. Want2Scrap, Paper House Production Products and Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Inks go together to make a beautiful album for my family and garden photos.  Have a great day!



Want2Scrap Products:




Preferred Partner Products:



Cross Promotional Partner Products:



Other Products:
Bazzill Cardstock; Stickles - Diamond, Waterfall; Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Walnut





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...