Saturday, January 24, 2015

Want2Scrap Cats 12 x 12 Overlay

Today I am sharing a layout featuring Want2Scrap's Cats 12 x 12 Overlay and Bling featuring my kitty, Muffin.   I placed the pictures of Muffin in the photo openings and matted the whole overlay on blue cardstock.


To highlight this photo of Muffin sitting pretty on the shelf in my laundry room, I added Classy Corners - Elegance and Baby Blue Rhinestones.

Along side the photos of Muffin peaking at the camera, I added Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones and Bling Brackets by Nina Brackett - Heartfelt along with Baby Blue Rhinestones.


Finally, underneath the silhouettes of the cats on the Cats 12 x 12 Overlay I used Fancy Pants Everyday Circus - GuyWires 12 x 12 Paper.  With a sponge paint brush I painted the Sweet - Fancy Chipboard Word with Light Blue Metallic Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint and adhered it with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive and then added Silver/Clear Rhinestones.


I hope you enjoyed the pictures of my five year old kitty, Muffin.  She keeps me company while I am crafting!  Have a great day!
post signature



Want2Scrap Products:


Cross Promotional Products:


Other Products:

  • Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Light Blue Metallic
  • Bazzill Cardstock






Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...