Friday, November 28, 2014

FRIENDS AND WINE LAYOUT

Today I am sharing with you my Friends and Wine scrapbook layout I designed with Want2Scrap products and 12" x 12" paper and 3D stickers from our cross promotional partner, Paper House Production. Paper House and Want2Scrap products work so perfectly together, that it  made this layout of  a recent weekend trip with friends to Michigan come together quickly and beautifully. I started with a piece of Paper House Friends & Wine 12" Scrapbook Paper and simply matted my pictures on coordinating Bazzill cardstock.






With a sponge brush I added Violet Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint to the Tasting - Fancy Chipboard Word and then adhered it with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive.  I added more Paper House Wine 3D Stickers and Silver/Clear Rhinestones.  Then I added Maxxi Girl Swirls - Silver Rhinestone to the page.



Finally, I added the "Wine Tasting" and wine bottles from the Paper House Wine 3D Stickers and a few more Silver/Clear Rhinestones.


I would love for you to become a follower of my blog Candy's Creations.  Have a great day!




Want2Scrap Products:

Cross Promotional Partner Products:

Other Products:
  • Bazzill Cardstock
  • Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Violet 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...