Sunday, October 19, 2014

ZINNIA BOQUET

Hello everyone!  Today I have a quick card that I created using Taylored Expressions Zinnia Bouquet stamp and I colored it with Copics.  I also used Taylored Expressions Band-it Die, Spellbinders Labels Fifteen and some bling from Want2Scrap.


Have a great day!
post signature



SUPPLIES

Paper:  Echo Park This & That Graceful 6 x 6 Paper Pad; Curious Iridescent – Cryogen White;  Bazzill
Dies:  Taylored Expressions – Band-it Die;  Spellbinders Labels Labels Fifteen
Ink:  Memento – Tuxedo Black;  Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Antique Linen
Copics:  R81, R83, R85, R89, YR12, YR14, YR18, G46, E25, E31, E33, E35, C00, C1, C3, C5, BG000, BG53, BG57, Spica - Silver
Embellishments:  Want2Scrap 72 Count Pearls – Sage Green and LeCreme;  Art Glitter UltraTransparent Crystal Glitter;  Flower Soft - Earth

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...