Monday, June 2, 2014

BIRTHDAY CARD WITH THE ROBIN'S NEST DEW DROPS


Today I am sharing a Birthday card featuring The Robin's Nest Dew Drops.  I created the 6" x 6" card base out of Bazzill cardstock and then matted coordinating pieces of design paper from Echo Park's 6 x 6 Love Story paper pad.  I wrapped white May Arts Crinkle Ribbon around the center of the card base and finished it by adding a bow.  

I used Spellbinders Tear Drop Circles Die to die cut the pink Bazzill cardstock.  This created the perfect pattern for me to add The Robin's Nest Diamond Dew Drops in Ace of Diamonds around the circle.  I also decorated the inside of the card and I used Spellbinders Classic Triple Scalloped Edgeabilities die and Ace of Diamonds Dew Drops.   To adhere the Diamond Dew Drops I used Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive. 


Then with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Cryogen White Paper that had been die cut with Spellbinders Classic Circles SM, I stamped the "Have a wonderful birthday" sentiment from Heartfelt Creations Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set.  I then lightly added Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink before matting it on the gold glitter paper that had been die cut with the coordinating Spellbinders Classic Circles SM.  Next I adhered the entire circle to the card front.  Finally with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive I added three of the The Robin's Nest Mini Drew Drops in Regency to the white circle.


To create the flowers I used Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms Die, the flower dies from Heartfelt Creations Sweet Lullaby Die and the leaf die from Heartfelt Creations Gift Ensemble Die.  I shaped them using McGill's Paper Blossom Molding Mat and Tools and added Art Glitter UltraFine Transparent Crystal and Pinkilious Glitter using Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive.  I then sprayed the bitty blossoms with Tattered Angels Chalboard Glimmer Mist in "Mauve"lous. 



Finally to complete each flower I added Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest Dew Drops in Mocha Trail  and The Robin's Nest Mini Drew Drops in Regency with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive to the flower centers.


To complete this special card I also decorated the inside of the card with The Robin's Nest Diamond Dew Drops in Ace of Diamonds.



You can view all the wonderful products that The Robin's Nest has to offer on their website at   http://robinsnest-scrap.com/ and see some wonderful pojects and inspiration on The Robin's Nest Blog.  I hope you enjoyed my project today featuring The Robin's Nest Dew Drops.  Have a great day!



THE ROBIN'S NEST PRODUCTS:


OTHER PRODUCTS:


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. super nice card, thanks so much for using the Robin Nest products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the diamond drops. Thanks for applying

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...