Monday, May 19, 2014

GRAPHIC 45® SPRING CARD

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing a Spring card featuring Want2Scrap® and Graphic 45® products.  The design paper and chipboard element are from the Graphic 45® Sweet Sentiments Collection.



At the top of the card I added Want2Scrap® Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls.


On the egg image, which I matted on Bazzill cardstock,  I added Baby Bling Pearls White to the center of the flowers on the larger ones and on the smaller flowers I added DecoArt® Paper Effects - White Pearl. Then with Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive I added Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Glitter - Ensalada to the leaves.  Finally on the corners of the image I added the small pearls from 72 Count - Lavender Pearls.


Around the center of the card front I added coordinating May Arts Ribbon and a bow and with seam binding I attached the "Spring" Graphic 45® Chipboard Element.  Finally, I added Baby Bling Pearls LeCreme to the edges of the Chipboard Element.

Have a great day!
post signature




Want2Scrap® Products:


Cross Promotional Products:


Other Products:
  • Other Paper:  Bazzill
  • Embellishments:  Seam Binding; May Arts Ribbon


Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...