Monday, February 3, 2014

PRETTY VALENTINE WITH WANT2SCRAP®

Today I have a Valentine to share with you that shows off the beautiful Want2Scrap® Dress Form by Laurel Lane - Silhouette Card Sized.

To create this 6" x 6" card I used design paper from Authentique Collection:  Lovely 6 x 6 Bundle.  For the heart I used Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Heart die to cut the design paper and then adhered it to the coordinating Nestaboard Scalloped Heart.  I then added some Nestabling Scalloped Hearts Pink Rhinestones before adding it to the card front with pop dots.  I cut the envelope embellishment from the Authentique design paper and added Art Institute Glitter Antique White UltraTransparent Glitter to the flowers before adding it to the Scalloped Heart with a pop dot.


I matted the Dress Form Silhouette on pink Authentique design paper that I had distressed with a paper distresser tool and Antique Linen Distress Ink. Peeking out beneath the pink design paper is green cardstock that I die cut with Heartfelt Creations HCD 729 - Decorative Blossom Corner Die.  I then added a Pink Pearl to the Decorative Blossom Corner.

Finally on the bottom of the card front I added a Swirls - Pink Rhinestones  and cut it to fit.

Have a great day!



Want2Scrap® Products:



Preferred Partner Products:



Cross Promotional Partner Products:

Other Products:
  • Other Paper:  Bazzill
  • Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
  • Ribbon



Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...