Friday, November 22, 2013

FALL CARD WITH WANT2SCRAP PEARLS

Good morning everyone!  Today I am sharing my Happy Fall card that I created that uses Want2Scrap® Bulk Blink Pearls in LeCreme. I teach card classes at my local scrapbook store and Want2Scrap® Bulk Bling is perfect to use when you are making a stack of cards because you get 1/2 cup of pearls for one great price! The Fall stamped image is from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3482 – Antique Truck PreCut Set.




I stamped the image on Cryogen White Paper that had been die cut with Spellbinders Labels Four  and then colored it with Copics.  I added Art Glitter Shell White Microfine Transparent Glitter with Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive to the sunflower for a little extra sparkle.  I adhered the image on yellow cardstock that had been die cut with Spellbinders 5 x7  Elegant Labels Four and then threaded gingham ribbon through the elegant label. Finally I added the Want2Scrap Bulk Bling Pearls in LeCreme with Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue.

I then added the entire label, including the ribbon, to the A2 Kraft card base that had been matted with Pink Paislee Prairie Hill Country Meadow design paper.  I then finished the card by stamping the "Happy Fall" sentiment and matting it on orange cardstock and adhering it to the card with pop dots.




I hope you are having a Happy Fall!






Want2Scrap Products:

Preferred Partner Products:

Cross Promotional Products:

Other Products:
  • Paper:  Bazzill; Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White; Pink Paislee - Prairie Hill Country Meadow Paper
  • Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black & Espresso Truffle Ink
  • Copics:  YR14, YR18, YR21, YR23, R37, R39, YG95, E47
  • Embellishments:  Ribbon 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Candy, I love this wonderful Fall card! Perfect colors and I think the image is just colored so well! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...